* Minimum order for foreign countries (incl. Switzerland & Austria) is 25,00 EUR excl. postage.
* All prices are in Euro and include German VAT. If you are resident of a Non-EU country, you DO NOT have to pay VAT, that is the list prices are less 19% VAT.
* From outside Germany the easiest way to pay is by paypal. Other possibilities are payment onto to our bank account or cash.
* All orders must be prepaid. We can not send out orders before we have received your payment.
* We usually send your order within 2-3 weeks - feel free to call or email for detailed info.
* Postage/Shipping: Within Europe, this is rather cheap. You can expect about 8.00 Euro, BUT as rates differ from country to country, we check the best rate (it can be higher or lower) to your country based on the weight of your order. So when you order, we will get back to you immediately with an exact amount. In case you want to make a pre-payment, please wait for our information!
* We can not deliver to a P.O.Box.
* We can only accept returns based on manufacturing defects. Do not send anything back without checking with us first.
* Transport damages: In case of obviously damaged parcels the messenger has to take written note of the parcel´s condition. Please inform us within 7 days of any transport damage.
Methods of payment:
International Money Order:
* Must be payable to Lutz Raeuber
* Well concealed Euro bills only, preferably in a registered letter. In any case sending cash is at your own risk.
Transfer onto to our bank account:
* The account holder is Lutz Raeuber , the account number 369500439, the bank name is Postbank Essen, the bank number 36010043, the SWIFT CODE PBNKDEFF360, and you must make it an "our payment" so we do not have to pay any banking fees.
Once we've received the order, we process it. When we are able to ship, we will send a paypal payment request.
Do I have to become a registered user to order?
Registration isnt essential but it does have a lot of advantages:
- You dont have to type in your details every time you order.
- You can make back order requests.
- The shop can save your order details. That means that you have the possibility to start an order and continue it on another day, only going to the checkout when the order is complete. However, we can only reserve goods for you when the order has been sent.
How do I log in?
To log-in simply enter your user-name into the box as well as the password you entered when registering.
How can I see which articles are available?
The symbols next to Stock show the availability:
means that there are sufficient numbers of the article in stock.
means that there is only a small number of the article in stock or that the article can be re-ordered at short notice.
Is it safe to enter my customer and bank details?
All secure data from our online shop is encrypted by SSL. As soon as you start the order in your shopping cart you will be transferred to our SSL-Server.
Is there a minimum order requirement?
For orders within Germany there is no minimum order requirement. You should be aware however that small orders make little sense due to the postage costs. For orders abroad (including Austria and Switzerland) there is a minimum order requirement of 25.00. To give you a clue: To send a 7" or CD only within europe would cost 5,00 Euros postage, to the world 8,00 Euros! We think, this makes no sense. LP albums are even worse (1 LP is 12,50 Euros postage to the USA for example!!!). Please have this in mind. Maybe you can combine orders with your friends or just want to make a reservation? No problem, just let us know.
I live in a country that is not part of the EU. Do I have to pay VAT?
No. For non-EU orders we bill without VAT. There may however be customs duties and import sales tax that you have to pay in your country.
How can I get in touch with you?
The quickest and easiest way is by e-mail: email@example.com. Of course you can also reach us by telephone on: (++49)2161-2943366 (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm, Fr 9am-3pm), but its really easier for us to answer your questions by email. If youd like to send us a fax: (++49)02161-2943377
How fast will I get the stuff I ordered?
As soon as your order reaches us well send you a confirmation by e-mail in PDF format listing all the articles youve ordered. Then we put together your parcel in our warehouse and, if necessary, re-order any articles not in stock. Unfortunately it is not always possible for us to have every article in stock but we do everything possible to deliver as quickly and completely as possible. Mostly we can deliver within a few days but in exceptional cases it can take up to three weeks. Please be patient for a week and if you really want to know exactly how long it will take, then send us a mail.
Once you sent out the parcel, how long does it take?
We use Deutscher Paketdienst (DPD; may have a different name in your country) for deliveries within Germany and the EU. Normally the delivery takes one day within Germany and 2 - 4 days within Europe. If the delivery hasnt reached you within 5 days then please get in touch with us and well look into it. For delivery to countries outside the EU we may use Deutsche Post/DHL. Please ask for individual details for your country.
- If youre not in during the day, please ask a neighbor/friend or relative to take the parcel for you and leave a note for the delivery man on your door, etc. When ordering its a good idea to put a delivery address where someones always in during the day.
- We dont deliver on Saturdays.
- We dont deliver to P.O. boxes.
- If you notice any external damage to the parcel, please tell the delivery man immediately and maybe even refuse to accept the parcel. Important: if you do accept an obviously damaged parcel, its almost impossible to file a claim/ complaint.
- If you have any further questions, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I find out myself where my parcel is once it has been picked up?
Yes. If you want, we can send you a link to the DPD website so you can track your parcel.
I received the articles, but I am not satisfied. What can I do?
Very important: we always try to solve problems quickly and smoothly and to the satisfaction of both sides. If you do receive the wrong record, or the covers damaged, or the wrong singles in the cover, etc., then please send us a mail to : email@example.com or call us on: (++049)2161-2943366) and well find a quick and uncomplicated solution - we promise! Naturally your consumer rights (see Terms and Conditions) are not affected.
I want to order only one CD or single. Cant you send that as a letter?
Sorry, but for liability reasons and to give us and you security, we only send insured parcels. Every parcel has to be signed for on delivery. Normal mail or goods deliveries are not insured. Loss and damage to the parcel is annoying for us and you.
Unfortunately one or more articles were not available. Can you send these out once you get them in again?
Later dispatch of articles is unfortunately not possible due to the postal and packaging costs. Regular customers can make a convenient back order request however, meaning that articles which were not available for this order are reserved for you as soon as they become available again. When all the articles are available again, we will send you an e-mail and you will receive them with your next order.