Informationen zum Artikel: Mixed-up-Minds sets forth into the deep and wonderous valleys of British pop music culture assisting its sister series Piccadilly Sunshine in daring to bring forth the once overlooked and sadly neglected songs that were laid to waste in a saturated wonderland of suburban teenage pop. Join us as we explore the late sixties and early seventies in Great Britains vast and glorious cultural dustbin. Stepping amongst the assorted parade of obscure pop and rock presented here, together we shall lovingly restore them to their former glory.
1. BARLASTON DOWN always
2. CHOPPER Singer Without A Song
3. MUSIC MOTOR where am i going?
4. DOG ROSE madelaine
5. TRANE mansion of cards
6. RICH FEVER everythings moving
7. ASGARD town crier
8.JAWBONE hows ya pa?
9. ENDAF EMLYN goodbye cherry lill
10. JONATHAN GILL isandula road
11. HOPESTREET Ladies at the bottom of the garden
12. HOLLINGWORTH this town
13. THE WAKE live today little girl
14. KNOCKER JUNGLE i dont know why
15. TOBY JUG Beakaway man
16. METHODS and that is life
17. MONEY JUNGLE away away
18. ESPRIT DE CORPS do you remember me
19. DOG ROSE fame and fortune
20. NEWMENS a million tears